Alexandra has 8 years of experience in leadership roles in blockchain, finance, real estate, luxury concierge management, and marketing in New York. She managed a real estate rental agency as well as founded Crypto PR Lab and Millennium Communications. She worked for Morgan Stanley, CITI, Douglas Elliman Real Estate and luxury concierge LVH Global. Alexandra brings her knowledge of business and an extensive network of high net worth individuals eager to invest in new projects to Millenium Communications. She holds a bachelor’s degree in finance and business administration from Baruch College, NY.
“I started this company with the vision of expanding extraordinary companies, increasing the exposure of innovative technology, and giving back to the community. I am very grateful to my mentors and dear friends for support and guidance.” – Alexandra Karpova
- Moved to the US in the age of 20 as a student, got accepted to college and self-financed her education while working full-time as an assistant property manager at a mid-size building management company out of NYC
- Got accepted to a prestigious 3 year finance analyst program at Citi Bank post-Baruch graduation
- Built a boutique airbnb rental business with 5 properties under management
- Avid-traveler, been to 35+ countries, advanced open water scuba diver. Love adventures
- Co-founded CPL + Millennium together with her co-founder Masha
- Experienced sales and biz dev manager
Speaker at conferences:
Voice of Blockchain on Gaming & Marketing for blockchain startups, Chicago. August 2018
XBlockchain Summit on Women in Crypto, Bali, Indonesia. October 2018
Crypto Invest Summit on PR and Marketing, Los Angeles. November 2018
Webcast “How Will Blockchain Technology Transform Dealmaking”, New York. November 2018.
A Bit Cryptic Podcast on PR in Crypto, Miami. December 2018